Deck Cleaning in Southeast Pennsylvania
A deck is a great way to enhance the value of your home while creating an outdoor living space that you and your family can enjoy. Many businesses make great use of decks, as well, often for outdoor dining or casual drinks. But did you know that your deck needs regular maintenance? At HydroPower Exterior Cleaning, we offer professional deck cleaning services to homeowners and businesses in southeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding area. Our team uses commercial-grade eco-friendly detergents and state-of-the-art pressure washing equipment. Learn more about our services and the reasons it’s important to keep your deck clean.
Whether your deck is made from wood, vinyl, or composite, HydroPower Exterior Cleaning has the expertise to help make it look its best. Unlike stone or concrete, deck material shouldn’t be cleaned with power washing alone. To preserve your deck, we use a special combination of soft washing and power washing. When you hire HydroPower Exterior Cleaning, we will:
- Prepare the work area by clearing items such as outdoor furniture, grills, and potted plants off the deck
- Sweep the deck to remove cobwebs, leaves, and other debris
- Perform a low-pressure soft wash with eco-friendly materials
- Power wash to remove stubborn stains
- Complete a second soft wash to remove any remaining dirt
- Do a final inspection of the deck to ensure there are no remaining stains
We invite you to review examples of past deck cleaning projects, as well as house, roof, and patio cleaning jobs in our gallery.
Why You Should Have Your Deck Cleaned
Keeping your deck clean isn’t simply a matter of aesthetics. Professional deck cleaning provides many benefits, such as:
Extending the Life of Your Deck
Keeping your deck clean helps it to last longer. Over time, mildew, moss, and algae can grow on decks, causing the surface to deteriorate. Our soft washing technique helps stop the growth of these microorganisms, protecting the decking material.
Improving Curb Appeal
A deck makes an ideal outdoor entertaining space. Professional exterior cleaning helps remove grime that can build up over time and make your deck look dirty or dingy. With a deck that is clean and well-maintained, you’ll be ready to host guests when the weather warms up. Plus, if you’re thinking about selling your home, deck cleaning is a simple way to boost your home’s curb appeal.
While you can clean your deck yourself, you’ll need a lot of time and elbow grease to remove stains manually. Or you may need to rent or buy power washing equipment, which can quickly get expensive. You’ll likely lack professional knowledge about soft washing and power washing techniques, too, which means you may not remove every stain. Perform routine maintenance, like sweeping up leaves in the fall, but leave power washing to the professionals. Working with HydroPower Exterior Cleaning means you’ll get a spotless deck without giving up your weekends.
Keeping You Safe
Left unchecked, mold and mildew growth can trigger asthma and allergies. Algae, moss, and mold also can make the surface of your deck slippery, making it unsafe for you and your loved ones. Soft washing kills off these microorganisms so you can use your deck safely and host guests with peace of mind.
While we’re fortunate to experience the beauty of all four seasons in Pennsylvania, that also means our decks are exposed to wind, rain, and snow. To keep your deck in optimal condition, we recommend having it professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Choose HydroPower Exterior Cleaning
Your home is an investment – make sure you’re choosing a reputable, experienced service provider to help care for it. When you hire HydroPower Exterior Cleaning for deck cleaning, you can be confident in the quality of our service. We also offer:
- Exterior washing: We protect your siding or stucco by using a soft wash method that gently removes organic growth. Whatever style of home or business you have, our team can remove built-up grime and algae.
- Gutter cleaning: Our technicians can clear debris from your gutters and will flush each downspout to ensure the system is in proper working order.
- Roof cleaning: Our cleaning method is recommended by shingle manufacturers to safely remove dirt and debris from your roof.
- Holiday light installation: In addition to cleaning services, we offer safe and efficient holiday light installation for residential and commercial clients. We also take down lights that we’ve installed once the holiday season has passed.
- Rust removal: Metal railings and decorative ironwork can leave unsightly rust stains on stone and concrete. We use an innovative chemical application to safely remove stains.
Our team serves residential and commercial clients throughout Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, and Bucks counties in Pennsylvania. To learn more about deck cleaning service or request a quote, call us at 610-567-9274 or contact us today.