House Washing in Southeast Pennsylvania
Professional house washing can have several benefits for your home. It removes hard-to-reach dirt and grime, preserves the integrity of the structure, and can even increase the value of your home. In Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, and Bucks counties in Pennsylvania, turn to HydroPower Exterior Cleaning for our state-of-the-art soft washing techniques. Learn more about house washing and our other exterior washing solutions to enhance the look, longevity, and health of your property.
What Is House Washing?
Buildings are often washed with highly pressurized machines to remove long-held dirt and mildew. While this is an ideal method to clean concrete, stone walls, driveways, and other hard surfaces, this approach can sometimes damage the outer surfaces of a home.
That’s where soft washing comes in. Soft washing uses low-pressure equipment and a hose to gently spray the structure with a mixture of water and eco-friendly detergent. This method gets rid of years of stuck-on mold, mildew, fungus, moss, bacteria, algae, and other organic matter.
HydroPower Exterior Cleaning’s house-washing process yields spectacular results. The steps we generally take include:
- Evaluate the edifice, noting any existing damage or potential hazards
- Tape or cone off the work area
- Remove cobwebs and other hanging debris
- Wet the exterior and surrounding area with water
- Pre-treat heavy stains on the building
- Apply house wash solution to all surfaces, including doors and windows
- Apply a cleaning solution specific to a particular material, such as stone, siding, wood, brick, etc.
- Allow time for the soap to activate and break down grime
- Spray all surfaces using soft wash equipment
- Remove all safety gear and tarps, clean up, and double-check the wash’s quality
Why Choose Professional House Washing Services?
Soft washing removes engrained debris, contaminants, and bacteria. In the process, it can reveal your home’s original beauty and luster and extend its longevity. There are many benefits of soft washing, including:
Preserving Structural Composition
Over time dirt, algae, and other bacteria become embedded within the exterior layers of a home or building. These elements can erode a building’s exterior composition. Removing these unwanted stains and grime can preserve your structure in the long run and prevent potential damage and hazards.
If allergies are an issue, keeping the outside of your home free of allergens and other organic toxins is an important health matter. Soft washing can create a safer and more sanitary structure. The cleaning solutions we use at HydroPower Exterior Cleaning are also ecologically friendly, meaning they won’t harm the environment, aggravate allergies, or cause other harmful reactions.
Having your house washed by professionals is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to increase the curb appeal and value of your property. In addition, the solutions and equipment we use will keep the dirt and microorganisms away for a longer period than other house-washing methods.
Variety of Applications
Soft washing can be safely used on a variety of materials often incorporated into building construction. Some of these materials include:
- Wood panel siding
- Coquina and stone
- Vinyl siding
- Cedar shake siding
- Wood decking and fences
In addition, our house-washing method can safely clean the other parts of exterior surfaces – such as windows, glass doors, screens, patio enclosures, and outdoor furniture.
Superior Exterior Cleaning Services
We provide several other services. The following services are great to pair when having your house washed:
- Gutter cleaning with a free downspout flush
- Roof cleaning, applying the same soft wash method used for homes and required by shingle manufacturer warranties
- Pressure washing on hardscape surfaces like asphalt, cement, brick, and concrete
- Holiday light installations, including stringing and removal
Get a Free House Washing Estimate Today
HydroPower Exterior Cleaning can improve the look and safety of your home with hassle-free house washing. We strive to provide our customers with honest and outstanding service while creating lasting relationships with clients, caring for the environment, and fulfilling our contracts effectively and efficiently. If you live in Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, or Bucks counties, contact us to schedule a free house-washing estimate today.